Project Participants: Dr. Christine Julien (MPC director), Dr. Darla Castelli (collaborator at The University of Texas at Austin), Dr. Jamie Payton (collaborator at Temple University)
- Connor Fritz, Dylan Bray, Grace Lee, Christine Julien, Sheri Burson, Darla Castelli, Carol Ramsey, Jamie Payton. "Project moveSMART: When Physical Education Meets Computational Thinking in Elementary Classrooms," Computer. 2022.
- Yeonhak Jung, Sheri Burson, Christine Julien, Dylan Bray, Darla Castelli. "Development of a School-Based Physical Activity Intervention Using an Integrated Approach: Project SMART," Frontiers in Psychology. 2021.
- Christine Julien, Darla Castelli, Dylan Bray, Sangsu (Seth) Lee, Sheri Burson, Yeonhak Jung. "Project SMART: A Cooperative Educational Game to Increase Physical Activity in Elementary Schools," Smart Health. 2020.
- Colin Maxfield, Christine Julien, Mohit Tiwari. "Improving Child Health through Technology-SupportedActive Transport: A Survey of Parent Perspectives," Proceedings of the International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare. 2019.
- Matteo Saloni, Christine Julien, Amy L. Murphy, Gian Pietro Picco. "LASSO: A Device-to-Device Group Monitoring Service for Smart Cities," Proceedings of the IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2). 2017.
- Colin Maxfield, Christine Julien. "Data-Directed Contextual Relevance in the IoT," Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering. 2017.